Terms & Conditions
Hours of Operation
Baghouse-Filters is open Monday through Friday 7:30am through 4:00pm PacificTime at 562-436-4228. You may also reach us by filling out a contact us form on the front of the site.
You can place orders on our site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or call the number listed above. Baghouse-Filters requires a $35 minimum order. This amount does not include the cost of shipping.
Baghouse-Filters accepts all major credit cards. You may also apply for credit terms by emailing credit and bank references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made to order items are NOT returnable. Only stock items are returnable. Baghouse-Filters must be notified within 5 days of receiving material for return authorization.
Returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Credits cannot be processed without an RMA number.
When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
Items must be returned in “as new” condition in the original packaging and have all accessories, blank warranty cards, and user’s manuals.
A minimum restocking fee of 25% or more, depending on the item, manufacturer policies, and circumstances. Return shipping is at your expense. If any of the product has been used and not in resalable as new condition, we cannot issue you a RMA.
Sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products are sold with their respective manufacturer’s warranties. Please note that warranty periods and services vary by manufacturer and product.
Regular ground orders ship UPS or FedEx. Large orders will ship through an LTL Carrier. If the product is in stock your order will be processed within 1-2 business days. If it is not in stock and needs to me made your order will be processed within 8-10 business days.
If a product is suspected of being defective, only a portion of the suspected product may be returned until the factory completes required testing to determine if the product is within specification. If the product is found to be defective then arrangements will be made to return the product. After the product is checked in and inspected a credit will be issued to the card used to purchase it. NOTE: If a customer ships product outside the USA all warranties are void and no returns are accepted regardless of circumstances.
Request A Product Return
Please email us at email@example.com and we will call or email you with instructions.
Once a customer completes the checkout procedure and the order is processed it can’t be canceled. At this point the customer must follow our return policy. A 6% charge will be incurred for credit card processing fees on all cancelled orders.
If a customer refuses shipment of an order placed online, no returns will be accepted.
Be sure to pay close attention to your shipping address information on the shopping cart page. The customer is responsible for providing correct shipping address information. If an order is shipped to an incorrect address provided by the customer, the customer takes full responsibility to retrieve the package or will be responsible for the full cost of the items shipped.
All products on this site are sold for profit. If errors are found in our items/case or pricing, Baghouse-Filters reserves the right to honor the price or correct the error.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you shop on our store; create an online account or profile; sign up for or participate in contests, promotions, surveys, mailing lists, events; and when you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us.
The types of information we may collect include your name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, zip code, payment information, demographic information, information about your interests and preferences and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically. We may also automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Services or transact business with us, including:
- Transaction Information: When you purchase or return a product, we collect information about the transaction, such as product details and the date and location of the purchase/return.
- Log Information:We obtain information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information:We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, such as the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and browsing behavior.
- Location Information:We may collect information about your location when you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
Information We Collect from Other Sources. We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine or link that with information we have about you. For example, if you use your credentials from a third party social media site (e.g., Facebook) to log into your account or interact with us, we may collect information about you, such as your name, account information and friends list, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- communicate with you about Baghouse-Filters and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
- personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content, or features that are targeted toward your interests;
- process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and prizes;
- link or combine with other information we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We are based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you outside of Baghouse-Filters, including as follows:
- with third parties who complete transactions or perform services on our behalf;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- with your consent.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features or other integrated tools, which let you share actions you take on the Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the third party that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the third parties that provide these features.
Baghouse-Filters takes reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from Baghouse-Filters by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your purchases, account, or our ongoing business relations.
Location Information. You also have the ability to turn location-based services on and off by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser or mobile device. You can also stop our collection of location information in connection with our mobile applications by following the standard uninstall process and removing all Baghouse-Filters applications from your mobile device.
Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts. With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages at any time by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Third Party Advertising, Analytics and Services
Changes to this Policy
Baghouse-Filters may change this Policy from time to time. We encourage you to review the Policy to stay informed about our information practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this Policy or about our privacy practices, please call our customer service representatives at 1-562-436-4228 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
Attention: Privacy Officer
PO Box 2589
Long Beach, CA 90813